Interior Design Sr. Project Manager, Studio Manager
Ware Malcomb is hiring an Interior Design Sr. Project Manager, Studio Manager in our Seattle, WA office located in Bellevue, WA.
Ware Malcomb is an international design firm offering integrated services to clients throughout the world. Founded in 1972, Ware Malcomb offers planning, architecture, interior design, civil engineering, branding and sustainable design services to diverse clients. Ware Malcomb is consistently ranked among the largest architectural firms in the country.
Ware Malcomb offers the best of both worlds, a small office supportive and nurturing work environment with large company amenities and resources which provides amazing opportunity for internal growth. Ware Malcomb offers a whole life balance, health-focused company culture, competitive salary and overall benefits package.
Project Managers manage the successful completion of multiple Interior Design projects while providing excellent client service and leadership and guidance to project team.
Interior Design Sr. Project Manager, Studio Manager candidates must have:
- 10+ years of experience working on corporate office and commercial interior design projects
- Must have a BA/BS in interior design or architecture.
- Certified Interior Designer / NCIDQ certified or licensed architect
- Knowledge of CAD and Revit
- Experience working directly with clients from business development, presentation, negotiation and project completion.
**Must be legally authorized to work in the United States**
Apply This Job
If you are unable to post your resume, please send us an email.