Ware Malcomb is hiring an Interior Architect for our Denver, CO office.
Ware Malcomb is an international design firm offering integrated services to clients throughout the world. Founded in 1972, Ware Malcomb offers planning, architecture, interior design, civil engineering, branding and sustainable design services to diverse clients.
Ware Malcomb offers the best of both worlds, a small office supportive and nurturing work environment with large company amenities and resources which provides amazing opportunity for internal growth. Ware Malcomb offers a whole life balance, health-focused company culture, competitive salary and overall benefits package.
Interior Architect candidates requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture
- 10+ years of Corporate Office Interior Design Project experience, Denver Market is ideal
- Business Development experience & Relationships in the Denver Market
- Excellent communication, mentor and organizational skills
- AutoCAD and/or Revit knowledge
- Desire to help expand Ware Malcomb’s reach in the Denver Market
**Must be legally authorized to work in the United States**
Apply This Job
If you are unable to post your resume, please send us an email.