Architecture Project Manager
Ware Malcomb is hiring an Architecture Project Manager in our Woodbridge New Jersey office!
Ware Malcomb is an international design firm offering integrated services throughout the world. Founded in 1972, Ware Malcomb offers planning, architecture, interior design, branding, civil engineering, and sustainable design services to diverse clients.
Ware Malcomb offers the best of both worlds, a small office supportive and nurturing work environment with large company amenities and resources which provides amazing opportunity for internal growth. Ware Malcomb offers a whole life balance, health-focused company culture, competitive salary and overall benefits package.
Project Architect candidates must have
- 5+ years of experience managing commercial and/or industrial architecture projects
- ability to lead projects from beginning to completion
- experience with budgets and proposals
- experience working directly with clients
- excellent communication skills
- ability to be a team player and work independently
- good CAD and Revit skills
- great personality
**Must be legally authorized to work in the United States**
Apply This Job
If you are unable to post your resume, please send us an email.