Project Architect, Commercial Architecture
Ware Malcomb is hiring a Project Architect in San Diego!
Ware Malcomb is an international design firm offering integrated services throughout the world. Founded in 1972, Ware Malcomb offers planning, architecture, interior design, branding, civil engineering, and sustainable design services to diverse clients.
Ware Malcomb offers the best of both worlds, a small office supportive and nurturing work environment with large company amenities and resources which provides amazing opportunity for internal growth. Ware Malcomb offers a whole life balance, health-focused company culture, competitive salary and overall benefits package.
Project Architect candidate requirements:
- 7+ years of experience with commercial, shell architecture projects,
- Very knowledgeable and technical
- LEED accreditation a plus
- CAD fluency required, Revit a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player
- Registered architect preferred
**Must be legally authorized to work in the United States**
Apply This Job
If you are unable to post your resume, please send us an email.