Design Engineer, Civil Engineering
Ware Malcomb is hiring a Design Civil Engineer with land development experience to join the Toronto civil engineering team.
Ware Malcomb is an award winning international design firm offering integrated services to clients throughout the world. Founded in 1972, Ware Malcomb offers architecture, planning, interior design, civil engineering, branding and sustainable design services to a diverse client base.
Ware Malcomb offers the best of both worlds, a small office supportive and nurturing work environment with large company amenities and resources which provides amazing opportunity for internal growth. Ware Malcomb offers a whole life balance, health-focused company culture, competitive salary and overall benefits package.
Our Civil Engineering team assists private and public clients on a broad range of commercial and residential development projects that improve and enhance communities. We have long term client relationships, a fun and dynamic work environment, and offer competitive salaries and employee benefits.
Successful candidate requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering;
- Ontario experience
- 2+ years of experience in land development
- Strong AutoCAD and Civil 3D skill set
- Sound understanding of the land development process
- Experience in writing Site Servicing Reports
- Drainage and grading design skills and drainage report preparation
- Utility and Roadway design experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong Problem solving and analytical skills
- Team oriented individual
- Working knowledge of modeling programs (SWYMHO, HEC- RAS, CulvertMaster, FlowMaster, and others) would be an asset
- Possess a valid driver’s license and have access to a vehicle with valid registration and insurance.
**Candidate must have work permit to legally work in Ontario**
Apply This Job
If you are unable to post your resume, please send us an email.